Saturday, April 11, 2009

More pics of Rambo&Co.

I can't get enough of this little doggie, he's so sweet! I went to my parents place again this weekend, and will be going back next weekend too for Pascha. My own camera is at Mat's dad's place till next weekend so I'm using my dad's for now. :D I had yesterday off since it was Good Friday, so I went over to Mat's place on Thursday night, I ate dinner, after we flopped on the couch for a while, me with a glass of white wine & 7-up. Then yesterday he had to work in the morning, so I stayed there and went on the internet a bit, made breakfast, gave Toby a bath and spent an hour or so drying him with a hair dryer lol. After that I got dressed, sewed up the edge on Mat's blanket and threw it in the laundry. He got back at around noon, then we made lunch and left for my place at around 2pm. At my place I started a load of laundry, and we napped for the rest of the afternoon till 6pm when he drove me to the bus terminus for me to catch the bus to Rawdon at 7:30. We arrived at 6:45 so we stopped at the mall to have dinner. Last night when I arrived in Rawdon my dad came to pick me up and we stopped at the grocery store on the way back, then got home and munched on various stuff, talked a bit, and went to bed at around 11pm. Today I watched the food channel, walked the dog, ate, watched more food channel, and went on the internet. I'm gonna give him a bath later maybe. Tomorrow Liturgy, then taking the early bus back to Montreal at 3:40pm, and will probably see Mat tomorrow night :)

On the dining room floor at my parents place:







I took him for a walk today, and managed to make him sit and stay (after several tries) long enough to take a nice picture of him outside:







My sister and Rambo:





A nice pic my sister took of herself the other day that I happened to find on the camera:



The shrimp salad I made last weekend at my parents, very yummy:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara
    Nice Pics! I like dogs, but I can't have one where I live, BLAH! Not fair.

    ReplyDelete