Saturday, April 4, 2009

Focaccia, dog, and birthday flowers

I went to my parents place up north for the weekend cause it's my mom's birthday today. I made the Paupered Chef's Focaccia earlier, was very easy and yummy, although next time I'll put the olives, garlic and herbs in the dough as well as on top. It was perfectly soft and chewy on the inside, and crusty and flavorful on the outside. I made mine with rosemary and thyme cause I didn't have any parsley:









Here's the hyacinth that a friend brought for my mom's birthday, they smelled amaaaazing:



Here's Rambo. I took some pictures without a flash, but they turned out blurry cause of the lack of light, so I'll take some more outside tomorrow. I took a nice long walk with him at dusk this evening:



Here's me and Rambo:



And my sister and Rambo:

No comments:

Post a Comment