Monday, April 27, 2009

Another weekend with the girls and renovations

My sister and her friend came to spend the weekend at my place again:



At around noon on Saturday we went for a walk down to the river while my laundry dried because it was so nice and sunny out. It was 28 degrees celcius on Saturday! Today too but it's gonna go back down to 16 tomorrow. Here's my sister and her friend:



My sister and I:



After that we went to Dad's Bagels and got lots of yummy indian food. Here's a picture of the back with the old brick oven:



Then we went to my friend Stephan's place to use the pool and sauna on the roof of his building, here's my sister and her friend in the pool:



Me on the roof:



Saturday evening I made a few frantic phone calls to the janitor to report that water had started running from my bathroom ceiling again:



On Sunday after I got back from church I had lunch and we left at around 2pm to slowly make our way to the bus stop. We stopped at the Eurodel on the way there to get some cold cuts for my mom. After I dropped them off at the bus stop, I went to Mat's place and arrived there at around 6:15pm, and we left at around 7:30 to go to my place. I took this picture while in the metro on the way to his place:



And this morning they came to start renovating my entire bathroom, finally! They started with the ceiling, they still have to figure out where the leak is coming from before they can put the new ceiling up:

No comments:

Post a Comment