Friday, April 24, 2009

Toast with poached egg, bacon, and brussel sprouts

I got the recipe for the sprouts here. They were ok, could definitely have been more tender though. I don't know if it's just cause they were done in the oven, or if I would have had to adjust the temperature or something, but they were a bit crunchy for my taste. And of course still tasting of brussel sprouts, although I'm sure they were better like this than just boiled. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had plain boiled brussel sprouts. Lucky me! Lol :P The toast on the other hand, was amaaaaaaaazing:





Here I am before dinner with Licorice:



Here's Sambuca looking all fluffy and blurry and eager for tidbits near my feet:



Here's a church in St-Norbert, Mat took this picture last Sat. when he was waiting to go pick up his daughter:



This evening after work I stopped at Mickey Dee's to satisfy a craving I'd had for a while now, and spent the rest of the evening at Mat's fiddling with my computer. He installed Windows 7 on it for me, yay! It's all shiny and pretty, although not as much as if my computer had better specs, it can't fully support Aero. And it's much faster and bug/problem free! I'm gonna have to install Paint Shop Pro again to see if the bugs with that are fixed now too. For now I'm using Phoenix (Aviary), which I've finally figured out how to use (although I still don't know how to close/delete a file after I've exported it to my computer! I just import another one on top, don't know if it's supposed to be that way or not... anyways, it works.)

I'm not going to work today because I've been up all night with a painful infection and I'm going to the doctor's first thing this morning to get antibiotics!! I just hope they actually work this time! Pray for me. If they don't work well then garlic and milk it is! Who says home remedies are old wives tales? :P I just hope I'll be in good enough shape to have my sister and her friend over for the weekend like we planned. I wanted to bring them to a restaurant and rent a movie and go to the TamTam on Sunday after church. Oh well, we'll see. If not it can always happen next weekend. I think I might actually attempt to lie down within the next half hour or so. Glory be to God! It's been a long night, the sun will be up soon. I'm glad I got my pictures up finally though. Ok I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment