Saturday, November 1, 2008

This day has been 4 kinds of amazing!!!

3 good things happened today, first of all I FINALLY went out and bought myself a super cooling fan for my laptop, and it's running faster now and I can play WoW and watch House, then I get home and read a notice saying we have new administration in our building, which means a whole bunch of great stuff, repairs in my apartment, cleaning up of the DISGUSTING basement (people were using it as a bathroom), repairs of the dryers in the basement too, so now I don't have to hold my breath to do my laundry, and last of all, as I got back from the rental office I checked my mail and I got the incense Suzanne sent me!!!!! *dances* she sent me some treebeard and aloeswood stick incense, and I just lit the treebeard and it smells sooooo good!!!

And on top of all that I had Dagwoods for lunch, and I'm gonna have more for dinner!! :D

Here's my new fan:





This is my bathroom ceiling, which has been "fixed" twice already, but will most likely be fixed for good now!:



Here's the incense Suzanne sent me. I improvised for an incense burner but tomorrow I'll find a store that sells sand for arts and crafts to make a real one. The burnt circle on the dresser is from a large candle in a tin bucket that I forgot there once.:





It was beautiful and sunny outside today:



And here's some of the plants in my kitchen, it has a wire basket over it cause my cat will eat it otherwise:





And I'm gonna get my Dagwoods out of the fridge now and devour it, it got a bit flattened in my bookbag but it tastes just as great!:



And top that off with some more cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment