Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Friends, herring, and horrible repairs

So today was routine. I spoke to my friend Christelle about making dinner for her, Scott and Steph during this Sunday's D&D game. Just cause I like cooking and I haven't seen her or Steph in a long time, and they're all broke so my idea of going to a restaurant together is out.

Here's what I had for dinner, salted herring on rye bread, russian food that I first had at my mom's church and fell in love with:



I found the herring at a european grocery store near my place, and the Aioli I got at the grocery store. Yay for trying new foods! The Aioli is really yummy:



The leaves are slowly dissapearing from the tree:



This evening when I got home I noticed they had been in my bathroom to do repairs. They either did a horrible job, or are planning on re-doing it soon, if nothing's changed by Friday I'll talk to the guy in the office about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment