Saturday, November 15, 2008

More pictures, lots more!

Here are some pictures I've been meaning to put up, my WoW addiction has been keeping me from posting them regularly during the week. Here are some of the fog last week:











And here's a few pictures taken at work of the pretty misty evening sunset that day:













Here's the reindeer in the petting zoo at the mall near the bus stop last Friday, I went to look for different supplies for my mom's Christmas present while waiting for my sister to arrive and couldn't help stopping to take some pictures:









Here's some pictures of Metro Radisson where I waited with my sister after we came back from the mall:





Here's the taro-flavored bubble tea I had when I went to the mall hunting for Christmas gift supplies the first time the Wednesday before:



Here's the kiosk in the Eaton Center food court where I bought it:





Here's the miso soup and fresh tuna salad I bought at the Sushi Shop that evening as well, the salad is amazing with the tuna rolled in pepper and sesame seeds and an amazing dressing but the I didn't like the miso soup:





And I just about fell off my chair when I saw that Scott cut his hair lol (it used to be long):



Here's the gift basket my parents sent me at work this past Wednesday for my birthday :D I was all surprised and happy, I've never gotten one before :P I had just gone on lunch break when it arrived (great timing! lol) and was on the phone with my mom when a coworker came to the lunch room to tell me someone just delivered a basket on my desk, and I told my mom "Did you send me this?!" and she replied "Oh it's there already? that was fast!" :P and then I ran upstairs to open it, and thanked her tons, and then told her to wait a minute while I the phone down to take a picture:



Here's what was in it, there was several of each of the smaller things and one of each of the larger things:



And on top of that I got a mini-basket from my boss, a large glass coffee cup with the company logo on it filled with leftover halloween candy lol. Most of which is sitting on my kitchen table right now, I'm not that big on candy.

I nibbled goodies all afternoon so I wasn't very hungry for dinner, and didn't feel like cooking. So I had some pretzel sticks, and since I usually find them a bit boring, I marinated them in a shot glass of mediterranean salad dressing lol (yes I'm weird, I like odd concoctions), they were yummy!:

No comments:

Post a Comment