Friday, November 14, 2008

Coffee, friends, food, and saints.

So I've gone from posting 3 entries every day to 1 entry every 3 days lol. This week has been...undisciplined lol. As usual :P Mostly in my sleeping habits, I need min. 9 hours sleep to not be a zombie the next day, and with getting home at 6:45 in the evening I really should be IN BED by 9:30 at the latest to be up for 7am, but with my re-discovered WoW addiction I've been going to bed by 11pm, tired the next day, drink coffee (don't normally), then the coffee prevents me from going to sleep when I get to bed too late again, repeat, and you have my week lol.

I'll do my caffeine "detox" this weekend and try my best to force myself to go to bed at reasonable hours this weekend so I won't be even more dead on Monday than I am now, so I won't have to start drinking coffee permanently.

This weekend is gonna be busy, tonight I have the DC get-together on Skype, I have to go to the store, and play WoW a bit if I have time. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to a chinese restaurant with a couple of friends, then at 5pm have to be at church for vespers, then more WoW, then Liturgy Sunday morning (thank goodness it's only at 10:30! lol), then Mat's coming to pick me up after church and we're going to eat at one of my favourite restaurants, La Popessa, then more WoW. And maybe get the dishes, laundry and vacuuming done somewhere in there. Just maybe.

And today I'm reading Gregory of Nyssa: Life of Moses to pass the time between calls. If I get tired of that I have St. John of Kronstadt: My Life in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment