Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lenten Recipes 2012

This is what I have been/will be eating this Lent. A few ideas if anyone needs them, and a go-to list for me of my favourite staple Lenten foods.

Bread Salad
Foule
Pea Soup
Avocado Salad
Guacamole
Lebanese Chickpea Soup
Senegalese Peanut Soup
Crack salad a.k.a.eggplant and scallop salad (if I can find some Vio dressing!)
Cereal/cold oatmeal with cinnamon, sugar and nuts (see previous link)
Improved salsa (scroll to the middle of the post for the pic of salsa)
Chocolate chip cookies
Fruit salad
Leek soup
Tempura
Catherine's lentil soup
Carlo's mom's okra
Asian agar desserts

And here's my previous incomplete list. Which I should really work on, or incorporate this one into it too? We'll see. Those ones aren't necessarily ones I've tried or are favourites, I think I'll make a new list here with just my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment