Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seared Scallops and Guacamole with Lays, and a gazillion msn popups

This was dinner. It was very good:





The guacamole I made with my usual mix. And ate with my favourite chips ever. The baby scallops were very quick and simple to make. I simply dumped a handful or two of frozen baby scallops into a nonstick pan with a tablespoon or so of canola oil, a few grinds of white pepper, and a pinch of smoked salt. I turned the pan on high, when they start sizzling I stir them around a bit every so often, and when all the juice has almost evaporated I lower the heat to med-high and let them sit just enough to get golden and stir them a bit, and then dump them in a plate. The whole thing takes less than 5 minutes, which is what I love about it lol.

And wow what on earth is this about? lolll



Ok apparently it was just people replying to posts I had replied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment