Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to make head cheese

In my daily rounds of the internet today I came across a great funny blog post about how to make head cheese. I'll have to add this to my list of cooking projects. I should really consider actually starting to make things from that list once Lent is over, I think I've had it for a year now and haven't made anything from it yet.

I have a dilemma that has arisen lately, I have to decide whether or not I want to move in with 2 of my friends since the 3rd is moving out and they've asked me if I'd like to take her room and help keep the rent down. Now I'm thinking I'd like living with friends, but I'm not sure how I'd deal with noise at night since they're both night owls and I've become very noise-sensitive when I sleep in the past couple of years. And I usually try to get to bed by 9:30pm on weeknights. I'm also wondering since both of them are gamers if the constant noise of things being killed will bug me as much as it did when Mat lived with me. It won't be any closer or farther from where I work so that doesn't affect my decision. At least I have till the end of May to decide, my lease ends 30th of June so I have to let them know a month in advance. Well at least if I end up not being able to live there any more I won't have a lease so I can leave when I want. Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment