Monday, March 2, 2009

sigh

My parents are on my back about Mat now. My dad in particular. I hung up on him twice today. Great start to Lent. Right now I want to go somewhere beautiful and peaceful and just sit. I wish I could go to the wharf in St. Annes.

This weekend I might see his daughter, if I can work the travelling side of it out. He'll be having her over at his dad's place, so I can go there with him, but to come back so I can go to church on Sunday is a problem. If he sleeps over at his dad's Sat. night I'd have to find a bus back. He asked me if I could just go to church in Lavaltrie, I don't know if there's an Orthodox church there. I might check and see. I don't want to spend another weekend away from home though. I'll get back home tonight, after 4 days away. I hope I have time to post a few pictures.

2 comments: