Saturday, March 21, 2009

Abandoned industry and tropical fruit

Kris and Kristie arrived at my place last night. I was in bed when he arrived, so I got up to say hi and went back to bed. This morning we got up around 9, talked a bit, then they left for the day. So far today I've nibbled some breakfast and lunch, done some cleaning and tidying, and here I am. I have to go out and run some errands soon, one being to get a squeegee so I can wash my windows. It's a beautiful sunny day out, I might go to the atwater market just to visit and buy some sushi.

Here's an old abandoned building across the Lachine Canal from where I work. I took these on my lunch hour this week:









And some pictures of a Pommelo I bought. It was really yummy, less sour than a grapefruit, and easier to eat:



No comments:

Post a Comment