Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Graffiti and sunset

Recent happenings: I broke up with Mat, my mom started her radiation treatments, my new/old roommate is moving in Friday, I'm starting a list of recipes I'm gonna make after Pascha that I've found on Serious Eats, and the weather is finally nice! I'm looking forward to cracking open that bottle of Southern Comfort when Kris and Kristie arrive on Friday. And, unsurprisingly, Serious Eats has me wanting to try all sorts of different drink mixes.

This is by Meeting of Styles, an yearly get-together by proffesional graffiti artists from all over the world, on the building next to the one where I work. This is only one wall, I'll put up pics of the other wall another time.

















And here's the sunset above the mall as I was going home yesterday evening. My camera didn't focus properly on it for some reason, but I find it turned out nice anyways:

No comments:

Post a Comment