Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bazillion Random Pictures Time

I finally spent the first weekend in a while at home. It was nice. Got a lot of cleaning and other chores and errands done. It was beautiful weather today, I sat outside on my balcony for a bit in the sun with my cats listening to the birds singing and the children playing :) I finally got the chance post all these pics I took a while back.

Mèsanges and Chloé, my MIL's dogs



My mom's icon corner:



My icon corner, recently rearranged:



Tupogi, a Korean dish I had for lunch at the Eaton center. It's delicious, it's slices of rice cakes/patties, which are soft and yummy, with korean veggies and an amazing sauce:



The latest look of the frog at work:



A few weeks ago the green line on the metro stopped at around 6:30am between Angrignon and Lionel Groulx or Berri-Uquam and didn't start again till about 8:20, when I arrived at Angrignon I got off the bus and just saw a mob of people outside the doors... I didn't know what was going on, so I squeezed my way inside and heard the message over the intercom. Luckily I had a second bus I could take to get to work though. The first picture is of the back exit of the metro station, not too many people there:



But the rest was completely jammed, I had to stand on a bench to get these:





That was the line of people waiting for the emergency shuttle bus to Lionel Groulx, it was looooong:



Here's Sambuca sleeping on my arm, which she never does usually, but I had been gone a lot the past few days so she was really happy to see me:



The snow at my parents place higher than the car, the tunnel you walk down to get from the driveway to the house:



Me in the tunnel/path:



My dad fixing Christmas lights:



My parents house:



Their street:



Pictures of and around my mom's parish:

















The next two are of the summer church (winter church here):





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these, Sarah. I've really enjoyed seeing little scenes from your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I'm glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete