Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An eggbeater that will kick anyone's ass and roommate turmoil.

I've been reading a lot of Eggbeater since I found it yesterday. She's amazing. I have to show this to my friend Carlo who is also a pastry chef, and wants to go to cooking school sometime soon.

Recently I've been taught another hard lesson in planning properly for something big like moving when several people are involved. It sucks when someone else is stuck paying for your lack of forethought and you can barely do anything about it. I think the worst of the storm is over since last night. In this case the person paying for my error is not the one I'm living with at the moment at least, but still. Sigh. He keeps saying it's all right it doesn't matter, everyone makes mistakes, but it does.

It was a damned-if-I-do, damned-if-I-don't situation. Either I keep my word to friend A and inconvenience/piss off friends B and C who I'm living with or don't keep my word to friend A friend and inconvenience/piss off friend A. At first I tried the first option but finally friend A decided to make a change of plans so I would be inconveniencing him instead of my current roommates. I dunno if that all makes sense but whatever. I'm still trying to figure out a way to fix things so they're not as bad. I'll have to talk to Kris tonight. It seems like I'll be moving again sometime this winter. Argh. I wonder how much it costs to hire a moving company to do it for me? Probably a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment