Friday, June 3, 2011

Update-that-is-not-an-update

I just realized I haven't posted anything here in a while. I would post a lot more of the blogger droid app would work but it doesn't, and my attempts at asking for help on the blogger help forums have produced nothing so far, but that was a while back, so maybe I'll try again soon. When I have the option of uploading things online directly from my phone instead of plugging the phone into the computer, uploading the pics to the computer, then uploading them to blogger, I don't bother to take the time to do the second option. But then again maybe the quality of my blog posts would go down if I randomly blogged every single picture I took with my cell phone camera? Well "quality" is relative anyways, I blog whatever I want really, I'm not doing this for money :P

Well now I have to take a nap on my lunch break if I want to survive this afternoon without coffee or nodding off during calls since I got home late last night. I locked myself out on my way to the gym after work and had to hang out at Steph's place till 11pm. Maybe I'll post more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment