Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ummm, so I'm bored at work. It's only 11:49.... I dunno what I'm gonna do between calls the rest of the day, I've checked all my usual websites... The posts I haven't posted need pictures that are on my computer at home...

It's supposed to be 27 (80 farenheit) degrees today, I made sure to bring a tank top to change into after work on my way to the gym. The a/c is on in the building where I work and I have bad blood circulation so I have a thick fuzzy blanket wrapped around my waist/legs and thin cotton hoodie and a thick sweater on top of my t-shirt.

I've been bbq'ing (grilling for those in the US) a lot lately, on Sat. night I got everything ready but then realized my gas tank was empty and there was no more to be had anywhere at that time of night so Sunday morning I woke up with one thought on my mind: BBQ! I texted Steph and Christelle: "You two! Bbq! My place! 1pm SHARP! Be hungry! Be very hungry!" So I went and got some more gas and then bbq'ed up a storm for them and Carlo.

This time I didn't make the mistake of closing the lid for too long, not watching the burgers closely enough and letting some of them burn black on one side like I did last Monday. Oh, and the wood chips I used gave them great smoky flavor, it was soooo good! I also mixed in a lot of Spicy Mesquite seasoning mix (which is not spicy but I like it that way) and some of Steph's Dante's Inferno Smoky Chipotle Grilling Sauce, which I can't find a picture of on the internet but I might take one myself sometime if I think of it.They turned out really delicious, and I can't wait to make more. Our fridge is overflowing with leftovers at the moment though so it'll have to wait. Now it's 1:45 and there's lots of calls so more blogging later hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment