Thursday, June 3, 2010

Noodles, Smoke and an Accident

Last week I finally made the Hooroorook noodles. I added some furikake, freshly ground white pepper, old cheddar and chopped kielbasa. It was so good!



On Monday the whole city was under a blanket of smoke because of the forest fires further north. Luckily it only lasted for a few hours, when I got off work in the evening it didn't smell like smoke anymore. Here's a picture I took from work:



And another day this week while I was waiting for my bus at Angrignon I saw an accident happen, one coach bus backed right up into another one. The mirror was crooked and they couldn't get the door open all the way but the windshield was fine though:



When I finish work in half an hour I'm going to finally go visit Olives et Epices, I've been meaning to go there for a while now. I'm also going to Aqua Mare, which is at the Jean-Talon market as well, for some delicious fried seafood. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment