Thursday, June 3, 2010

I decided to change my desktop at work to this pic:


macro by ~Dxlogic on deviantART

It looks like my feelings for the summer ahead. My previous one was this:


Warmia by ~Buszujacy-w-zbozu on deviantART

It represented a lot how I felt in Jan-Feb. Grey and gloomy. I change my desktop at work according to the general mood in that period of my life. I'm so looking forward to this summer :D I'm really happy to have made a bunch of new friends to hang out with every weekend. Not that I didn't like hanging out with Steph. But it's always fun to meet new people. And so far the new people I've met are really amazing, I'm looking forward to getting to know them all better.

I've had so much fun with them :D Nowadays I spend the first half of the week reminiscing about the fun I had the previous weekend, and the second half looking forward to the fun I'll have on the coming weekend. Last weekend I saved my last $20 for the week to go eat at the Hotpot with the guys after the Tams lol. But it was ok I didn't need to buy anything this week, my fridge was already full.

Tomorrow I'm probably gonna go over to Steph's place to watch some more Tsubasa Chronicles and xXxHoLic. We're only about 4 or 5 eps. in, I'll see if we can watch some more on Sat. night too. The guys (Elias, Richard, Dave and Dew) will be coming over really late, like 1am or so, on Fri. to be able to start the game early on Saturday since they're doing something Sat. night.

I'm probably gonna go on a box-getting expedition on Saturday if I have nothing else to do, and maybe start packing as well. Only 3 weeks till I move! :D I've started throwing out a bunch of stuff already, I want to get rid of everything I can to make moving easier. Plus I'll have a lot less room over there, I'll be sharing the place with Christelle and Steph.

This week has been really good so far, sleep-wise. I've actually managed to get to bed by 9:30-9:45ish for 3 days straight now! This is the first time this has happened in months. It's so nice to be awake! It's annoying that my body needs min. 9 hours of sleep to function properly. I've been taking my multivitamins too, which seems to help. I normally don't go on writing binges like this unless I've drank coffee lol.

I was thinking last night that it's been a while since I've posted anything substantial on my blog and that I should write something today. The pics from last weekends Tams are already up on Photobucket so I can just link to them. Warning: random immature male silliness:



I also have a really cool video of people doing Capoeira across the street from the Tams but can't post it since Youtube is blocked at work. Argh. I'll post it when I get home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment