Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visiting parents and a cat

This morning I went on the computer for a while and we left for my parents place at around 1:45pm. Spent the afternoon there watching tv while dinner was cooking, then ate and watched some more tv, then left. I had wanted to make a bonfire, but it was getting late and Mat wanted to leave before dark. Just got home about half an hour ago, gonna go to bed soon. This afternoon I made a yummy mix of Pepsi and passion fruit soft drink, but seeing as I never drink anything caffeinated or sugary I had a total sugar crash at about 6:30 in the evening and felt all weak and shaky, and flopped on the couch and just about fell asleep after dinner lol. Would be cool if I could find de-caffeinated, 1/2 sugar Pepsi. Oh and my dad gave me the little gas hibachi I had bought for him last summer since he got given a proper bbq by a friend of his. I can't wait to start bbq'ing, but it'll have to :P Here's a pic of licorice yesterday:



Tomorrow... nothing planned yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment