Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tamtam 24-05-09

So here are my 10 (ok I couldn't help it, 11) favourites out of the 67 pics I took, the first is some chrysanthemums they were selling at the market outside of the Mount Royal metro:



Here's Scott Dunbar, this guy has an amazing voice!:



Here's a video of him singing Billy Jean:



Here's the LARP'ers walking up Mount Royal towards the park, they met some people on the street and started larping on the spot lol:



The park:







These three girls suddenly appeard to brighten up the place lol:



And here's the one-legged, horn blowing, dancing pirate guy! Lol it's people like this that make going to the tamtam so much fun, besides the great music:







This guy found a nice spot to take pictures, I should do that sometime:



And here's the belly dancers I crossed on my way out:





And here's the rest of the videos.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment