Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hamburgers, drinks, and more main madness

Tonight for dinner me and Mat made cheeseburgers, his with ficello and mine with goat cheese (the one on the left), steak spices and spicy mesquite:



It was deliiiicious:



My new hat:



And a nice tall glass of Southern 7-Up:





At the Maxi the other day I found a 6-pack of Verona Bitter, I had never seen that before so I bought some to try, it turned out to be yummy:





And finally here's some more Main Madness pics, here's the guy selling mangoes on a stick for $3, they were so yummy!:





Here's the grill outside of a place called Boulangerie Bocadillo where I bought a pulled beef sandwich which I don't remember the name of, and they also gave me a free sample of their marinated grilled chicken, it was amazing! I have to go back there for some:



Joey and Scott enjoying their mangoes on a stick:



A jewellery booth:



I bought this at the Maison Thai as well:



Another jewellery booth:



Me with my new hat and my Smirnoff Twisted enjoying myself thoroughly:



Here there was a dj booth with people skipping rope beside it lol:























And I'm off to bed again now. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment