Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mama, trout havarti waffle and Forget-Me-Nots

My mom last night, I found her hair funny for some reason, when I looked at the picture again this morning I don't remember why I found it funny, but anyways :P



For breakfast I made myself a Trout Havarti waffle. I took on of the belgian waffles my dad made, and put some Classico brand tomato pesto spaghetti sauce on it, then sliced some havarti on top, then put some amazing leftover fried trout that my mom had made last night, then more sauce and cheese on top:



Then microwaved for a minute and a half:



And it was soooo yummy!!!



Here's the rest of the waffles:



And the Forget-Me-Nots in the backyard:



And now I'm gonna go take a shower, get dressed, walk the dog, and then give him a bath. After that no idea. Maybe go biking?

No comments:

Post a Comment