Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally-found-things-to-do day

Some pictures I took outside today:







Here's the ring my sister bought the other day:



I found a large red ant and a large black ant fighting, then a third small black ant came to attack the red ant as well lol:









Here's some Italian style beans I made for lunch, recipe here (scroll down a bit)



And my new favourite flavour of chips:



And my second favourite flavour:



Here's a pic of my mom studying that my dad took, she just started taking college courses by correspondence, her major is psychology:



Here's Rambo enjoying being on the porch:



My dad and one of his friends and his son emptying rocks out of the trailer to go pick up the rocking chair my dad bought:



Me on the balcony in the new (old, and breaking lol) rocking chair:





Here's some fried rainbow trout I had for dinner:



And some tomato hummus I made and put on naan bread, the tomato hummus was just chickpeas thrown in the blender with tomato pesto spaghetti sauce:



Here's the view from the balcony:



No comments:

Post a Comment