Monday, June 15, 2009

Tamtam, booze and bacon

Here's the pictures I took at the tamtam yesterday, surprisingly I only took 3 (gasp!), I guess the fact that we didn't stay that long and also I was with friends helped lol. Here's my sister and Nick:











After I went to drop my sister off at the bus stop, then came back home and we went to the SAQ (Societé des Alcools du Québec) to get some booze. The girly drinks were mine and Nick's, and the Bud was Mat's. We got 4 each of the 2 Bacardi Breezers and the Smirnoff Twisted and 6 each of the bud and the Boris Clear:



Then at one point in the evening Scott and Nick decided they wanted some bacon (just bacon):







Today I'm leaving for my parents place at 4:30, but before that I have a list of mostly tidying/cleaning-related things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment