Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pictures! Finally!

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post up any pictures since last weekend or the weekend before. I have a bunch of pictures of the tamtam from the weekend before, and then a few from last week and last Saturday me, Scott and Joey went to the Main Madness on St-Laurent St. and I ate SO MUCH FOOD lol it was so yummy. Then on Sunday we went to the tams again but it started raining soon after and I left at around 5pm to go to Mat's place. Speaking of which, he got into one argument/fight too many with his brother, and upped and moved in with me today :P He didn't have any furniture, just clothes and his computer and some other stuff.

So I'll start with the pics from last week up till last weekend and upload all the tamtam ones after that. Last Tuesday my cell phone crapped out so I went to the mall with Scott to get a new one, and afterwards we stopped at the food court to have dinner and I got some Pad Sew at the Thai Express, with some hoisin and fish sauce, it was soooo good!:





Afterwards we stopped at the Cafe Depot to get some gelato:





I had some biscotti and strawberry flavored gelato:



And Scott had chocolate :P



The back of the booth was covered in blue chrome:



When I got home the next day I made some awesome chicken grilled cheese sandwiches, with mayo and spicy mesquite s pice:



And here's the first batch of pics from Main Madness on Saturday, here's Joey and Scott:



St-Laurent St.:



I love this mural lol:



I held off trying these jamaican patties as I was already full from the lamb sandwich I had at the Shish Poulet earlier, and I'm not big on spicy food:



But then I got to a tent selling bbq'd(or grilled if you're from the Southern US lol) kafta sandwiches, so I bought just a piece of kafta to try since I had never had any before, and it was delicious!! The same tent was also selling buttered salted corn on the cob:





I went to sit inside the Belle Province with Scott and Joey to eat my Kafta:



Afterwards I stopped at another place and instantly recognized some nice hog belly! So I got myself some:



It was also delicious:



Then stopped at a Thai restaurant whose tent was selling really yummy fried sweet potatoes:







And that's all I have time to post for tonight, hopefully the rest will go up tomorrow. Off to give some rest to my sleep deprived brain lol.

1 comment: