Friday, June 5, 2009

The last of the main madness and weekend plans





Some yummy churros with caramel in the middle:







One restaurant was having a fresh grilled sardine festival:









They were delicious, but would have been even better if it hadn't been for the millions of tiny bones lol:



Here's inside a little shop on Mount Royal on the way back:







And on Sunday afternoon we went to the Tamtam but it started raining after a while, here's Scott and his friend Josh:





At around 5 we all left and I went back to Mat's place and took some pics of his mom's dogs:





I seriously have to start taking fewer pictures, and uploading fewer too lol, it takes me till friday to post pictures from my weekend :P

Today nothing much special happened, work was ok, after work Mat met up with me again and I drove back, still have to work on my turns and watching my lanes lol. We did some grocery shopping and made chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.

Tomorrow I'm gonna stay home and bum around and do laundry and cleaning and upload a bunch of tamtam pics, probably onto Photobucket actually. I think I'll start doing that, big batches of pics over 50 or so I'll upload to photobucket and just put the link up here, and maybe like my 10 favourites or so. Sunday church and then tamtam again. So far it's supposed to be partly cloudy and 20 degrees on Sunday. I hope it doesn't rain. Then Sunday night off to Steph's place to get some mail and meet up with Mat and go home after.

No comments:

Post a Comment