Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tamari Sesame Dressing 2 Ways

So I found some tamari sesame dressing at the store the other day. It sounded yummy so I bought it, but didn't like it at all. I thought the idea was good though so I tried to make my own version of it and got it on the 2nd try, it turned out really yummy. Here's the store-bought stuff:


Here's the ingredients for my version, tamari, sesame oil and vegetable oil:


Mix 1 cup of vegetable oil with 2tsp sesame oil and 4tsp tamari. Whisk well and drizzle over greens:

1 comment:

  1. Just a note for those who are gluten intolerant, Tamari has a special blend that is labelled as wheat free. Also, you can add a little lemon juice to give it a zing and it's very good for stimulating the internal organs.

    I like the basic olive oil, red wine vinegar(or balsamic) combo for fasting times. And you can add any dried herbs that suit your pallat. It's also great as a marinate on fish.

    ReplyDelete