Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunset and a truck

Took these driving up to Rawdon last night when we drove the girls home:







I had a good weekend, on Sat. I went to Steph's place at around 3pm, we watched a movie and then my sister and her friend arrived and I went swimming with them. At 8pm Mat came over too and we had dinner, then we all left to go to the fireworks, which were amazing (see previous 2 posts). There was soooo much traffic on the way there, we left at 8:30 and got there just on time at 10pm. They ended at around 10:45pm and we walked back to the car and drove home, arrived at around midnight, and I got to bed by 2am or so. Then on Sunday after church we decided to drive the girls home instead, and watched a movie in the afternoon and left at 7pm. We arrived in Rawdon at 8:15 or so, and Mat tried installing WoW on my sister's computer while I slept. He woke me to leave at 11pm or so, and we drove back and I went to bed really late again last night, so I'm off to bed in half an hour tonight lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment