Monday, December 22, 2008

A (nice) break from routine

Lol, God what are you up to?

Yesterday after church Vladimir offered me a lift home and we ended up spending the rest of the day together :D And we watched The Island, GREAT movie!!! I nearly cried! Lol I ended up taking Kris' advice, he told me a few days ago "well if I had the choice between playing a game with people online and hanging out with people in real life I'd hang out with people irl", and I had a great day yesterday :D Yesterday evening I felt much better than Saturday evening! We went to eat at Amir, visited a few little Russian stores, went to my place to fiddle with my laptop, then went to his place and had dinner and watched The Island :D And all that driving in a snowstorm! I took a few pictures that I'll upload tonight.

And it seems like I'll finally GET MY LAUNDRY DONE! The laundry saga is finally over. Although it's my own fault for procrastinating and forgetting to call the rental office for tokens.

No comments:

Post a Comment