Saturday, December 20, 2008

...

I came across this when I came to post. That's just...wordless. And I'm so wretched that I can't even remember that for half an hour. I pray with time I'll learn.

Mat came over this evening, we watched Wall E, good movie :)

I just felt/feel like banging my head against a wall. It's been 2 years already. Has anything changed? Ok, I'm Orthodox now, but has anything CHANGED??? I've been praying that I'll be able to make some kind of decision about this soon. Or do I even have to make one? I don't even know.

Apparently I like picking at scabs on my heart as well as on my face.

T.T

[/emo]

2 comments:

  1. Change is always very hard to see or know in ourselves. When you read in the lives of saints, you get the impression that they inwardly feel that they get worse with time, when, in fact, it's quite the opposite. May God give you grace. Thanks for the kind words on my post. George Herbert is a verbal feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again and you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete