Friday, December 19, 2008

More cards and food

Not much to say about this week, worked, didn't sleep enough, and tonight I finally went out and bought a few gifts and cards.

I made this for dinner, it's calamari rings from the grocery store which I made in the oven, NEVER AGAIN! Normally I like calamari rings, but I had never had grocery store ones before. I made a bean dip for them from kidney beans, mediterranean dressing and ketchup, which was better on it's own than with the calamari dipped in it.





And here's all the new cards I got:



Here's the fruit stand at the reception hall where we had our office Christmas party last Saturday:



I'm finally listening to some Christmas music this evening, luckily I don't work in a place where I'm stuck listening it from the middle of November!

I have yet to send out my own cards, but I went and finally bought them tonight and will start writing this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment