Friday, February 13, 2009

Shelter leads

Out of the 4 left to call 2 are still not answering, 1 is full, and 1 I have to call back tomorrow after they've checked if they have room. Sigh. No email replies yet.

Hawberries are yummy. Or whatever the dried-fruit-thingies they call hawberry at the store in Chinatown are. I looked up hawberries on Wikipedia and they don't look like what I have... mine are pieces of dried fruit with light brown flesh and peel like an orange.

I'm glad I get to leave an hour early today. Things are a bit slow so our boss said we could take a few hours off here and there if we wanted. I'm going to Mat's dad's place again tonight. We're gonna work on the plastering and painting a bit more and then come back tomorrow. We might go eat at La Popessa for dinner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment