Thursday, February 26, 2009

An exercise in gratitude

I found this today.

I'm gonna try to do this with pictures like she did.

Maybe this is a horrible thing to think, but I've been trying to decide whether or not to be grateful that I'm back together with Mat and I don't know. I feel like I don't know yet whether I've made a huge mistake or not so I can't decide what to feel about it. I know I can't know the future but still. I'm starting to get more interested in this idea of marriage counselling. But I have to wait till Mat starts his training, or even after that maybe, if I want to do the counselling through the army. I left a message for Fr. Pau to call me back tonight too.

Argh, work got busy. I guess I'll finish this once I have a spare moment to actually finish a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment