Wednesday, February 25, 2009

hmmm

This week has been ok. Monday was crazy busy though since we were missing 3 people. Monday morning I went to the doctor cause I'm always tired. She told me to go for blood tests and to keep a calendar of what I do to try to find out what might be making me tired. I'm probably gonna go for the blood tests on Monday morning since I only start at 10. Yesterday and today was routine, as usual. Tonight won't be though, I called Mat at lunch cause he wasn't home last night and he asked if I wanted to come over. So I'll sleep over and go to work from his place tomorrow :D I wonder if the fast allows wine today.. I have half a bottle left at his place. Lol tomorrow I'll finally be able to eat that frozen dinner that I keep forgetting at his place. Maybe I should just start stocking up some food there :P

No comments:

Post a Comment