Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alleys and highways and omelette

For once I'm posting pictures of yesterday and TODAY! lol. I want to try to catch up and then keep up to date on all my pictures. I ended up not going to the mall finally because I got a lift home with a coworker instead, shortening my return trip by half. Yay! Later I'm gonna pack my bags cause I'm going back to my parents place up north in Rawdon for the weekend again so I can go to forgiveness vespers. Yay for attending 2 different parishes that use 2 different calendars! Lol.

I came across this when I took a walk on my lunch hour yesterday. I usually like graffiti if it's well done, like these:







Here's the alley where the graffiti was:



And a little house at the end of the alley:



Another alley further on under hwy 20:





A view across the lachine canal towards the Mount Royal that I found interesting:



And this is what I made this evening for dinner cause I didn't feel like waiting an hour and a half for a chicken leg to thaw and cook. 2 eggs with some white pepper, powdered fat-free chicken broth and a squirt of ketchup as seasoning, whisked up, cooked on medium-high heat in canola oil, grated some cheese on top and then covered the pan to let it all cook, served on toast with mayo, garlic salt and oregano. Delicious!:



No comments:

Post a Comment