Saturday, January 5, 2013

A little bit late but...

Christ is born! Glorify Him!

I'm kind of bored this evening for once, there's nothing to do on the internet and I've watched my fill of Mythbusters over the last two weeks and I don't feel like doing anything on my long to-do list. And then I remembered "hey! I have a blog! why don't I post there.."

Last night I was thinking for the first time I wanna take stock of what important events happened in the past year. So here's my list for 2012:



  • Lived with Carlo's family and friends Braeden & Kinny for a few months between apartments
  • Successfully made turkey-stuffed-turkey
  • Celebrated my one year anniversary with the love of my life
  • Moved to downtown Montreal
  • Made sausage
  • Bought a bike & started biking to work in the spring, summer and fall
  • Got a pet snake
  • Watched my sister move out
  • Realized I have ADHD
  • Witnessed a father-son reunion
  • Acquired an Italian family
  • Went to an Italian family Christmas dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment