Thursday, September 20, 2012

No time?

I came across this article just now, about a scientist that says time does not exist. This clicked with something in my memory, I remembered reading somewhere something about God and the saints existing outside of time, God is everywhere present always at once. Something about when the world ends there will be no time maybe, or that after we pass away we exist outside of time? Anyways if anyone could link me to any useful articles regarding Orthodoxy and non-existence of time I would appreciate it to refresh my memory. A quick google search of "Orthodoxy and time" didn't really bring up anything relevant. It would be awfully funny/ironic if this was another one of those cases of "Science proving what we already knew"... in this case the "we" being Orthodox Christians :P And here some people are saying science and religion are mutually exclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment