Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monday night: Chinese, Korean and Japanese food

Last Monday I went to visit my friends Kris and Kristie after work. We went to eat at the Wok near their place:









Kris and Kristie:



Here's the general tao chicken me and Kris shared:



Afterwards I went to a Korean/Japanese grocery store near their place on St. Catherine St.:











I bought a bunch of stuff that I've never tried before:



















I mixed the bean curd stew with the veggies and lots of furikake and it was delicious!:





I also made a mayo and furikake burger, which was also delicious:





And put some furikake in some of the egg-white stracciatella I made which was delicious as well. Furikake is good on anything!:



Today I have no plans other than to do laundry, clean and listen to tech house. Tomorrow church, then the Kam Fung at 5pm with a bunch of friends. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment