We ended up naming our new kitten Oliver Twit. He's an orphan and an annoying twit. But very cute and cuddly :)
Here's the tonkotsu ramen that I've been meaning to make for 6 months or so now. It took me ALL DAY but it was good :) I won't make it again though cause it was too much work, I'll just make a much simpler broth and add homemade noodles & chashu. The chashu was amazing!
smoky eggplant pasta
-
Pre-heat the oven to 475 F (250 C) or even hotter, with a dry cast-iron pan
on a low rack. Once the oven is ready, place into this very hot, dry pan
-...
1 week ago





Yeah, it sounded sooo good but looked like a LOT of work. I went to our Chinese supermarket last week and made ramen and chashu (char sui) pork too (the red BBQ sauce, marinaded overnight) Oh, yum.
ReplyDelete