Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka

I'm sitting here with a cat purring in my lap listening to Christmas music enjoying the fact that I'm not outside in the -17 Celcius wind and snow! After I'm done writing here I'm going on a quest for laundry tokens. I'm praying I can find someone to unlock the rental office and sell me some laundry tokens, I have 2 loads of laundry to do and Christmas is next week, so no chance of buying them then methinks.

I had some yummy comfort food for breakfast, minute oats with vanilla soy milk and lots of cinnamon and sugar, eaten cold:



I offered some to Sambuca after much begging on her part, which she promptly spat out loll. I told her she wouldn't like cinnamon! Earlier she was asking to be let out on the balcony, only to turn tail and flee when she heard a tractor removing snow when I opened the door :P



Here's the lovely weather outside, although at the moment there's actually a feeble ray of sunshine poking out!



And I'm off to get some tokens come hell or high water!

And I think Bing Crosby makes great Christmas music :D

No comments:

Post a Comment